|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 01/04/2008 : 09:49:53
You need a multimeter or voltage meter to do the full test.
1. Connect the programmer with data cable and USB cable to your computer. The power LED should be ON.
2. Start the software and click on menu Help->Test Hardware, the message bar should display "Hardware Present"
3. Click on the Test H/W tab of software. Set the DIP switch same as software showed in Test H/W tab.
4. Check on Vcc-32 check box, the green Vcc LED should be ON. And the Vcc on pin 32 of ZIF socket to pin 16 of ZIF socket is about 5V. Un-check the Vcc-32 check box.
5. Check on 1-Vpp check box, the red Vpp LED should be ON. And the Vpp on pin 1 of ZIF socket to pin 16 of ZIF socket is about 12.5V. Change the Vpp jumper setting JP5 and JP6 should change the Vpp reading between 12.5V, 15V, 21V, 25V. Uncheck 1-Vpp check box.
6. Check and Uncheck the each check box from the software and corresponded pin on the ZIF socket should get voltage changed between 0 and 3V or above.
Also, for some version Dual Power, all chips on the programmer are on the socket. Please press all chips to confirm all chips in good contacting with the sockets.
Confirm DIP switch all bits have good contact.