Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Novice Place
 Gq 4x4 program crashes when try to read eeprom

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Patban82 Posted - 08/28/2022 : 23:54:56
Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum. I recently purchased a new gq 4x4. And I been having an issue reading an eeprom. After I installed the necessary driver and files. I try reading eeprom atmel 438. I’ve seen YouTube videos where for the device they put at25020a or 95020. But when I try that the program crashes. No error messages the whole program just shuts down. Idk what else I could do. Any one has had this problem and how can I fix it?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
It is sweet libra Posted - 02/27/2023 : 03:49:57
quote:
Originally posted by Patban82

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum. I recently purchased a new gq 4x4. And I been having an issue reading an eeprom. After I installed the necessary driver and files. I try reading eeprom atmel 438. I’ve seen YouTube videos where for the device they put at25020a or 95020. But when I try that the program crashes. No error messages the whole program just shuts down. Idk what else I could do. Any one has had this problem and how can I fix it?

It crashes when you try to read or when you select the device?

It crashes when I press read. But I think I found the issue. Last night I was searching the forum and I guess it’s an issue with the new software. I have to try it tonight. They said it’s a internet problem. They said to disconnect the wifi or cable and open the software. And it should work. I’ll reply back tonight when I find out if it works

I was expecting the same thing, that it will not work, while reading this. After reading your last post I have confirmed!
This is very irritating situation hope it will be resolved soon!
Patban82 Posted - 08/30/2022 : 05:21:26
It did fix the problem. Can’t be connected to the internet while using the software. Crazy!
Patban82 Posted - 08/29/2022 : 08:07:19
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

It crashes when I press read. But I think I found the issue. Last night I was searching the forum and I guess it’s an issue with the new software. I have to try it tonight. They said it’s a internet problem. They said to disconnect the wifi or cable and open the software. And it should work. I’ll reply back tonight when I find out if it works
anniel Posted - 08/29/2022 : 07:01:31
quote:

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000