MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Device Support Request

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rainman Posted - 08/31/2013 : 12:24:34
Hi
In the field of laptop repair appeared very necessary need to flash microcontroller ENE KB 9012 (to be precise Embedded SPI 1Mbit (128KB) flash in it). The flash, which is located inside the controller, like a 25 SPI series of 25X10, but the work with other commands. I have a complete datasheet, connect pins, connecting conditions and the necessary commands to send to the controller to work with flash.
Is there a way to write an algorithm to work with this flash (through controller), or could you create the special class for it and add to supported devices?
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards, Alexander
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anniel Posted - 03/15/2019 : 06:42:26
quote:
Originally posted by laptech

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

ZLM, can you get the company to re-look into this as it's requirement is very much in high demand in the laptop repair business.

From what i have found, a competitor of yours, the RT809F supports this and many other of the 128 LQFP chips but the chip adapter is very rare to find.

At the present moment, to get around the programming problem, many laptop repair companies have to use something like this...an svod programmer
https://mcs.com.bd/product/svod-programmer-kb9012-ite8586-activation-ite-nuvoton-svod-official-dealer-in-bangladesh/

but we would much prefer if there was chip and adapter support for the MCUmall programmers.

The link to one of the EC chips (KB90012) has already been provided. Therefore can you get the company to re-look into this and work out if it is feasible to do.

many thanks
Roger

128-pin LQFP adapters, sockets and test clips don't seem so hard to find.

They can be found in google searches but when you go to the sites, the stock is always zero or no longer available, well that is on the 15 sites i've checked out so far.

Did you look at Ironwood? That's one of the places I go for this kind of stuff when hard to find.
laptech Posted - 03/15/2019 : 05:18:22
quote:

quote:

ZLM, can you get the company to re-look into this as it's requirement is very much in high demand in the laptop repair business.

From what i have found, a competitor of yours, the RT809F supports this and many other of the 128 LQFP chips but the chip adapter is very rare to find.

At the present moment, to get around the programming problem, many laptop repair companies have to use something like this...an svod programmer
https://mcs.com.bd/product/svod-programmer-kb9012-ite8586-activation-ite-nuvoton-svod-official-dealer-in-bangladesh/

but we would much prefer if there was chip and adapter support for the MCUmall programmers.

The link to one of the EC chips (KB90012) has already been provided. Therefore can you get the company to re-look into this and work out if it is feasible to do.

many thanks
Roger

They can be found in google searches but when you go to the sites, the stock is always zero or no longer available, well that is on the 15 sites i've checked out so far.
anniel Posted - 03/15/2019 : 03:57:54
quote:

many thanks
Roger

anniel Posted - 03/15/2019 : 03:51:00
quote:
Originally posted by F-bone

quote:

www.datasheetspdf.com/datasheet/download.php?id=923588

I only get a datasheet webpage...

EDIT: is this what you are trying to show me?

https://reservice.pro/upload/Datasheets/kb9012qf.pdf

Looks like it's identical to me.
laptech Posted - 03/15/2019 : 02:12:23

many thanks
Roger
F-bone Posted - 08/28/2016 : 11:50:40
quote:

I only get a datasheet webpage...

EDIT: is this what you are trying to show me?

https://reservice.pro/upload/Datasheets/kb9012qf.pdf
anniel Posted - 08/28/2016 : 04:32:34
F-bone Posted - 08/28/2016 : 04:11:46
any news in supporting Laptop IO controllers? Like the aforementioned KB9012 etc?
Yaser Posted - 05/12/2015 : 04:25:29
Hi,
I have Dell Inspiron 5520 Which have Bios Password It can be Remove If i change Kb9012 Controller.
Is there another way to remove Password?
Thanks.
MikeFrance Posted - 10/27/2013 : 19:49:20
I really need help!
My Programmer was working well, until i get this:

www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=703087GQ4X.jpg

Now impossible to burn any Eprom! What's Going on ?? Please help..Thanks
wjh0125 Posted - 10/27/2013 : 16:32:20
Hi,rainman,can you send me a copy full datasheet of ENE KB9012,I can't open the URL you supplied. My emain is czqtdz@163.com.

Thank you
Best Repards,jianhua.wang from china
wjh0125 Posted - 10/27/2013 : 16:26:19
I am also very interest in how to reflash ENE KB9012. in recently ,I met some Thinkpad E430.Which used ENE KB9012,it can't be power on.I need to reflash ECrom to make the laptop rework.
Rainman Posted - 09/25/2013 : 12:44:22
Hi ZLM
Any news?
Our local developers have added support this chip for their SPI programmer, but there are not enough devices, and do not want to have a bunch of programmers for different tasks.
I am waiting for your answer.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards, Alexander
Rainman Posted - 09/01/2013 : 07:13:13
Hi ZLM
Thank you for your response
This is full datasheet: [urlh**p://www.mediafire.com/?benr8352vmvi4g2[/url]
XBI Embedded Flash = Embedded SPI 1Mbit (128KB)
Pin connection on page 25: 3.1 Hardware Trap (pin 59-62 =_CS/_CLK/_SI/_SO)
Connecting conditions (FlashDirectAccess): pin 41 and 42 to GRN
Info: page 236 Embedded Flash Brief Description
The necessary commands to work with flash: page 228 (ENE debug Interface, EDI) to page 231: Enable / Read / Write / Disable
Port/Register: page 142-147
I'm not really versed in SPI programming :) Everything, that me was possible to understand, I wrote.
I am waiting for your answer. Thank you for your attention.
Best regards, Alexander
ZLM Posted - 08/31/2013 : 21:29:26
Do you have programming datasheet? Yes. We can add this in as long as you have programming datasheet.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000