Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Using The Enhanced/Dual power Willem Programmer
 SST25VF080B programming with GQ-4x

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
craul33 Posted - 07/20/2009 : 21:18:04
I have an GQ-4X programming tool and I want to read /whrite the SST25VF080B .I am selecting the SST25VF080B from the list (normal mode or slow mode) and I canot check the ID of the flash and what I read from flash is only ooooooo or fffffff . If I select fom the begining of the list 25c080 , is correct to red information from flash but only 1% can be read with this selection ... I tell is correct because is displayed some "award bios 2003 ...bla...bla...bla" I did not use the SOIC8-DIP or WSON8-DIP adapter because I don't have it .. I am using some hand made adapter .I put him (SST25VF080B) asa the same way like 25c080 , that mean down in the socket with the key up . Please Help me .. Thank you very much
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ZLM Posted - 07/22/2009 : 15:23:38
If you can read it by 25C080, then it should be read with 25VF080B. Check your adapter contact with programmer. Or your chip is dead if you can confirm all connection and contacting are good.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz Forums 2000