MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Problem reading/writing AM29F800 BB

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nik7dob@gmail.com Posted - 03/16/2015 : 16:22:36
Well... so I read that flash and copied it to another chip. I put the ECU back and the car wont start, ant there is no comunication trough CAN - the ECU is dead. After 3 hours soldering and desoldering thetwo flash chips on the two same ECUs I found that GQ-4X read the first 50% of the file and after that read it again ne more time, so at the end of reading I have file 1024 kb and inside are 2 exactly same codes 2 x 512 kb.
When I wtite to the chip if the file is 2 x 512 same code , write and verify it good. But when I changed the first 50% of the file ot second, then the programer write it double and the vertification failed at the adress I changed the code. Please help me, the customer is waiting for the car. That wasnt the proper moment for failing with that programer...
I read/write AM 28F400 BB with no problem
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ZLM Posted - 03/18/2015 : 13:56:21
It seems the A19 lost connection.

If you are not using ADP-019 from MCUmall, then you need to make sure the A19 is connected between programmer and the adapter.

The ADP-019 V2 or V4 has buit in A19 connection on GQ-4X. But all other paralle Willem programmer adapter have no 19 connection, you need to connect it manually on GQ-4X.

See:
nik7dob@gmail.com Posted - 03/18/2015 : 00:51:35
ZLM, any ideas? Its urgent... The programmer can work with 29F800, but now dont work good, why I bought this programmer?
nik7dob@gmail.com Posted - 03/17/2015 : 08:40:00
Somebody with information about that issue?

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000