MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 27c1024 problem?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blackdef

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  09:23:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, today the adp 054 adapter arrived and i start to play with the 27c1024, I had a memory to read and I put it in to see if everything worked well. I read the memory 3 times and had 3 different files, there are 2 wrong bytes in the address 1770. What should I check to get the file right?

Image Insert:

202741 bytes
Reply #1

blackdef

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  07:16:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
another 27c1024 read with willem and still problem...
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  07:24:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackdef

hi, today the adp 054 adapter arrived and i start to play with the 27c1024, I had a memory to read and I put it in to see if everything worked well. I read the memory 3 times and had 3 different files, there are 2 wrong bytes in the address 1770. What should I check to get the file right?

Image Insert:

202741 bytes


Try at lower speed.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  07:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackdef

another 27c1024 read with willem and still problem...

Try at a lower speed and see if the problem persists.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

blackdef

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  10:53:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok i'll try thank you
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  11:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackdef

ok i'll try thank you

You're welcome.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

blackdef

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2019 :  23:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nothing, i've tried to read with different speed from the slowest to the faster and the result are the same...
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2019 :  05:19:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackdef

nothing, i've tried to read with different speed from the slowest to the faster and the result are the same...

Does the 2 27C1024 have the problem at the same address?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #8

blackdef

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2019 :  11:44:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't think, the error it's on different address each time. there is a way to read the otp more slowly?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #9

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2019 :  12:00:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackdef

i don't think, the error it's on different address each time. there is a way to read the otp more slowly?

You can compare 2 or more reads and edit the bad values.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000