MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 Helpp..Winbond W25x05CLNIG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joelz

Indonesia
35 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2020 :  22:43:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi..Guys I need help For Adding Chip W25X05CL on device.text for my GQ-4X, I can't do it myself, best regard
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2020 :  04:24:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joelz

Hi..Guys I need help For Adding Chip W25X05CL on device.text for my GQ-4X, I can't do it myself, best regard

Try this

Name="W25X05CLNIG",ID="EF3010",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="Winbond",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="65536", Adapter="ADP-004, ADP-032 adapter";
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

joelz

Indonesia
35 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2020 :  00:21:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by joelz

Hi..Guys I need help For Adding Chip W25X05CL on device.text for my GQ-4X, I can't do it myself, best regard

Try this

Name="W25X05CLNIG",ID="EF3010",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="Winbond",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="65536", Adapter="ADP-004, ADP-032 adapter";


this work,thanks
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2020 :  03:48:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joelz

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by joelz

Hi..Guys I need help For Adding Chip W25X05CL on device.text for my GQ-4X, I can't do it myself, best regard

Try this

Name="W25X05CLNIG",ID="EF3010",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="Winbond",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="65536", Adapter="ADP-004, ADP-032 adapter";


this work,thanks

You're welcome.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Snitz Forums 2000