Novice Place
 GQ4X4 Data size exceed size of device
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

retroboy84

3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  15:23:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all here in the forum! Im new here and I've been looking for a solution to the following problem.
I was using my GQ4X4 on my windows 10 64bit computer when suddenly this message popped up!

Data size exeed size of device, data file has been truncated. And then it just closes. I have tried reinstalling the program many times, but nothing works. Anyone know of a fix, I just got this programmer a few weeks ago only.
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2020 :  16:07:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by retroboy84

Hi to all here in the forum! Im new here and I've been looking for a solution to the following problem.
I was using my GQ4X4 on my windows 10 64bit computer when suddenly this message popped up!

Data size exeed size of device, data file has been truncated. And then it just closes. I have tried reinstalling the program many times, but nothing works. Anyone know of a fix, I just got this programmer a few weeks ago only.

http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7109&SearchTerms=truncated
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

retroboy84

3 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  02:10:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the quick reply, but the problem still persists. I can't plug the GQ4X4 programmer without the massage popping up and shutting down the program. Anyone else has any ideas? Perhaps a way to reset the programmer?

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  06:13:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you for the quick reply, but the problem still persists. I can't plug the GQ4X4 programmer without the massage popping up and shutting down the program. Anyone else has any ideas? Perhaps a way to reset the programmer?

quote:

quote:

Try uninstalling the software and the driver.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

retroboy84

3 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  08:42:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I tried uninstalling both the program and drivers but to no avail. Any other suggestions?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2020 :  16:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, I tried uninstalling both the program and drivers but to no avail. Any other suggestions?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok, if I understand well the message only pops-up when you connect the programmer? Which device is selected in the software?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Snitz Forums 2000