MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 25b64csig support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pashha

Turkey
18 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2020 :  06:12:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ID : apple comp. C816

Masters.. can you help me how to add this in to the GQ-4X device list ?

GQ-4X

Edited by - pashha on 03/31/2020 06:16:16
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2020 :  07:29:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pashha

ID : apple comp. C816

Masters.. can you help me how to add this in to the GQ-4X device list ?

Name="GD25B64",ID="C84017",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="GigaDevice",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="8388608",Adapter="ADP-081, ADP-027 adapter";
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

pashha

Turkey
18 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2020 :  08:17:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by pashha

ID : apple comp. C816

Masters.. can you help me how to add this in to the GQ-4X device list ?

Name="GD25B64",ID="C84017",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="GigaDevice",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="8388608",Adapter="ADP-081, ADP-027 adapter";




tHANK YOU Dear.. it works !

GQ-4X
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2020 :  09:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pashha

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by pashha

ID : apple comp. C816

Masters.. can you help me how to add this in to the GQ-4X device list ?

Name="GD25B64",ID="C84017",Class="W25X10",Category="SERIAL_EPROM",MFG="GigaDevice",Vcc="3.6V",CodeSize="8388608",Adapter="ADP-081, ADP-027 adapter";




tHANK YOU Dear.. it works !

You're welcome.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Snitz Forums 2000