MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 combine files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mhooker32

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2020 :  18:52:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
trying to load 3 files. the first at offset 0000. the second at 1800 . the third at 1000. do i burn the chip three times? i cant seem to create one file from the 3 for a 1 time burn. when i hit combine it tells me to restart the software and dont choose a device. im am doing it wrong, but dont know what is is. i need a hand holding, step by step please.

thanks
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2020 :  05:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mhooker32

trying to load 3 files. the first at offset 0000. the second at 1800 . the third at 1000. do i burn the chip three times? i cant seem to create one file from the 3 for a 1 time burn. when i hit combine it tells me to restart the software and dont choose a device. im am doing it wrong, but dont know what is is. i need a hand holding, step by step please.

thanks

Did you try to follow the instructions and restart the software without choosing a device?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

mhooker32

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2020 :  06:08:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes. nothing happens, its as if im starting all over with the same result. buy restarting the program i assume they mean closing it and re-opening?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2020 :  07:37:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mhooker32

yes. nothing happens, its as if im starting all over with the same result. buy restarting the program i assume they mean closing it and re-opening?

Yes, close the software, reopen it. Then you can combine as many files as you want.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Snitz Forums 2000