MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Write Error when writing AM29F800
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oscarcorra

Argentina
4 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2023 :  07:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, good day, and happy Easter, I want to see if you can help me buy the GQ 4X4 programmer, and I bought it 2 months ago especially to read and write AM29F800BB memories, I still can't write an AM29F800 memory, it reads them very well, it erases them very well, it verifies very well, but when the file has to be written, it writes it to me just halfway, when it reaches 50% it outputs Write Error Address=0x000000, Buffer=0xFA Device=0x05, do you have any idea that it might be wrong for that I did not program it completely, I will have to modify some configuration, I hope your help please, I bought 2 new AM29F800 memories thinking that they could be the memories, I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance.
oscar

corradi
Reply #1

anniel

2541 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2023 :  10:53:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oscarcorra

Hello, good day, and happy Easter, I want to see if you can help me buy the GQ 4X4 programmer, and I bought it 2 months ago especially to read and write AM29F800BB memories, I still can't write an AM29F800 memory, it reads them very well, it erases them very well, it verifies very well, but when the file has to be written, it writes it to me just halfway, when it reaches 50% it outputs Write Error Address=0x000000, Buffer=0xFA Device=0x05, do you have any idea that it might be wrong for that I did not program it completely, I will have to modify some configuration, I hope your help please, I bought 2 new AM29F800 memories thinking that they could be the memories, I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance.
oscar

Problem with the adapter maybe?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

oscarcorra

Argentina
4 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2023 :  18:06:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it were the adapter, it would not program half of the file and the strange thing is that it always cuts at 50%, it is also strange that it saves a file with ff and it saves it well, the truth is that it drives me crazy and I don't know what else to do and I bought it to record these memories, I hope someone can give me a hand to repair this problem, thanks in advance for answering me

corradi
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2541 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2023 :  05:45:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oscarcorra

If it were the adapter, it would not program half of the file and the strange thing is that it always cuts at 50%, it is also strange that it saves a file with ff and it saves it well, the truth is that it drives me crazy and I don't know what else to do and I bought it to record these memories, I hope someone can give me a hand to repair this problem, thanks in advance for answering me

Check your address lines.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

oscarcorra

Argentina
4 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2023 :  06:08:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for answering, I don't understand what you mean by verifying the direction lines, could you explain how to do it, or give me an idea, thanks.

corradi
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

2541 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2023 :  05:31:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Test H/W in the menu.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Snitz Forums 2000