help needed in AT89C4051
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vinash

1 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  08:21:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am a new comer to the field of microcontrollers and doing some simple projects to get familiar with microcontrollers. Currently i am embarking on using the AT89C4051 as an ADC . I am actually trying to use the application notes provided by the following website:
h**p://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/DOC0524.PDF
It would be very useful if someone were to help me with the coding (C-program) for the application. I have tried a few times but have failed. Your help would be greaatly appreciated.
I have done the conections for the ADC conversion and had connected the positive voltage of the signal to Pin 1.1. and i wrote a very simple program, that would be able to output voltage reading on the LEDs,.
The program is of as follows:

#include<AT89x051.h>

char a[10]={0x03,0x13,0x23,0x33,0x43,0x53,0x63,0x73,0x83,0x93}; /* The numbering from 0-9*/

void main(void)

{int j, adc_data;
while(1){

P1_1=adc_data;
P1=a[adc_data%10];
for(j=0;j<30000;j++);

}
}

I do always get a zero on my LED display, no matter how i changed the voltage input, Could someone please help.I am struggling with this for a few days. Thank you
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000