General Discuss
 AT27C256 Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trip0six

13 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  18:45:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, to whom it may consern. I am trying to write to ATMEL AT27c256 chips for my car. So far I been on this project for a couple of days, up to 15 hours a day, trying this,trying that,using jumpers on 3 and 31, Sometimes I get error 0x0000,or error write sector 0, I am so fustrated. I have about 50 chips and haven't wrote to none. I can get the chip to read,verify,and verify blank. I can not get the chips to erase nor write!!!The chips check out Blank. When I load a .BIN sometimes even when I verify it says something like error 0x0000 buffer??? Don't know whats going on! I researched different sites saying use PCB3 and some say use Willem, Another site says Offset 8000 on somechips and 0 on newer chips. If ene 1 wants to check out one of those sites its PFMFI.ORG ,I JUST NEED SERIUOS HELP! Also I read in my Bios, to set LTP1 to epp,norm. When I do, My cable modem stops working. Please, please, help me for the sake of humanity and keeping me sain!!!
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  14:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
see http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=205
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000