MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Package?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dbob

11 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  14:30:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, first post :)

Just so that I under stand this right, the GQ-2X package containts a PLCC32 addapter?
I managed do blow 2 BIOS'es in the same day, so now I going for the sledgehammer.. a GQ-2X :)
But wanted to verify the packaging, so I don't end up without an addapter for my flash-roms :)

Regards
DBob
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  16:33:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. The package includes: a PLCC32-DIP32, a PLCC32-DIP28 and a PLCC IC extractor.

By the way, what chip you are going to work on? This is just for confirming those adapters are working for those chips.

Edited by - ZLM on 11/17/2006 16:34:16
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Dbob

11 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  06:15:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that one of the chips is compatible with biossaviour RD1-2M, thus should be a "regular" chip.
The other one is "branded" so that I can't get anything usefull from the chip, BUT when I tried it behind the saviour the flasher program "didn't see" the saviour, so I assume it's "HUB/LCP" or similar..
I just ordered the burner + the FWH/HUB addapter "just in case", + a generic adapter to play around with JTAG on some MCU projects.

Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

Dbob

11 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  06:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered the programmer last saturday, got it today in Sweden with regular mail.
20 minutes later my computer was back on its feet with a functioning BIOS!!
Great work!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000