MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 The Callaway's best X-22 irons just like that ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anfernee

31 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  22:22:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have bought a set of Callaway X-22 irons, because X-22 are said to be the best x series irons of Callaway, Callaway is a famous golf manufacturer, so its best x series irons must be excellent, but when I am first time to play with these irons , I found that the X-22 irons are just so so, the good distance, fast speed and more forgiveness that they bring to me, my previous irons also can do them for me, so are there any special fearues of X-22 irons, I ask a senior golfers who is also uing these irons about his opinon, he only told me," you should try it more time", ok, I can try it more time, I can regard it as common irons.

However, after played with the X-22 irons a long time, I found that my golf has obvious improvement, and I also feel taht these irons are really different from other irons, the X-22 irons have a higher MOI which is higher than my previous irons,so I can have more forgiveness on off-center hit, and the CG of these irons are also so ideal that it can give me a perfect ball trajectory. the X-22 irons also own a speical technology which can maximize the ball speed and make the irons very hot, their light weight give me more distance. now I must admit the callaway X-22 are indeed different irons, they are not the common irons, they are better than the other irons.

My favorite sport is golf, I like it very much, although I play it not very well. Golf is suitable for every age people,from child to old people,as you like it, you can play.From many golf equipment brand, the most brand I like is Mizuno, Titlist,ping,and other brand. there I'll recommend you a nice golf clubs online: cheapgolf365.com. Many of my golf equipment is buy from it. My Titleist 910 D2 driver is also buy from this website.I like this website very much.their equipment is high quality and low price. Maybe you can go to see and have a look. I hope in here you can choose one golf equipment you like.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Snitz Forums 2000