Using The Enhanced/Dual power Willem Programmer
 DIP32 to PLCC32 adapter on an enhanced willem prog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stickman

1 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  14:03:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For a really special reason I need to program a SST39SF040 in a DIP32 to PLCC32 adapter on the enhanced willem programmer. This would mean I'm purposely not using the plcc32 socket on the board. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I can program with the SST39SF040 in the socket on the board, but I cannot program with the SST39SF040 in the DIP32 to PLCC32 adapter. I think this is because those switches on the board need to be set differently than the Eprom3 program tells me (because it sees the enhanced board and assumes I'll just be using the socket soldered onto the board to program that chip).

I imagine (if it is just a matter of switching the switches) the switches combination I'm looking for might be what the Eprom3 program would say with the SST39SF040 selected and the pc connected to a normal (not enhanced) willem programmer without the slots. This is just a guess though.
Reply #1

usb

138 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  12:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you using the PLCC32-DIP32 adapter, the programmer is working like to program a DIP32 chip.

You can use the adapter as normal. No setting is needed. All setting should be same as the setting when you using on-board PLCC32 socket or DIP32 chip.

Please check the contacting of the adapter. It most likely the problem came from the adapter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz Forums 2000