MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 ADP-054 10uf cap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darknezz19

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  13:40:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a china willem 16bit adapter and want to try the 10uf filter cap. Where is the circuit does the 10UF cap go? Thank you for your time.
Reply #1

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  06:40:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should try to ask for help where you bought your adapter.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2017 :  08:32:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

You should try to ask for help where you bought your adapter.



You are being nice. He bought Chinese crap and asks here for help?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2017 :  06:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

You should try to ask for help where you bought your adapter.



You are being nice. He bought Chinese crap and asks here for help?



+1 You know my nature.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2017 :  06:10:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

You should try to ask for help where you bought your adapter.



You are being nice. He bought Chinese crap and asks here for help?



+1 You know my nature.



Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2017 :  04:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

You should try to ask for help where you bought your adapter.



You are being nice. He bought Chinese crap and asks here for help?



+1 You know my nature.







Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000