MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 GQ-5X
 Bad block detection error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eduardo48

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  09:06:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Support, you can verify, bad block detection, compare with another programmer I have different result, example gq5x 1293, 1373, 1542, rt809h 1292, 1372, 1541.
If there is an error, it could bring problems in smart copy
Reply #1

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  16:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

Support, you can verify, bad block detection, compare with another programmer I have different result, example gq5x 1293, 1373, 1542, rt809h 1292, 1372, 1541.
If there is an error, it could bring problems in smart copy



Depends if they are not numbered the same or miss-identified.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

eduardo48

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  19:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They have to be numbered in the same way, if the software incorrectly numbers the blocks, using smart copy can skip a good block.
For this I consult support if you can verify this.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  03:05:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

They have to be numbered in the same way, if the software incorrectly numbers the blocks, using smart copy can skip a good block.
For this I consult support if you can verify this.



Maybe some start counting at 0 and others start at 1...
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

eduardo48

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  06:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

They have to be numbered in the same way, if the software incorrectly numbers the blocks, using smart copy can skip a good block.
For this I consult support if you can verify this.



Maybe some start counting at 0 and others start at 1...



Hello anniel,you are sure of what you tell me, you can check this, please read the link, where we had a flaw with this problem
http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8292 reply 38
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

1996 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  07:36:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

They have to be numbered in the same way, if the software incorrectly numbers the blocks, using smart copy can skip a good block.
For this I consult support if you can verify this.



Maybe some start counting at 0 and others start at 1...



Hello anniel,you are sure of what you tell me, you can check this, please read the link, where we had a flaw with this problem
http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8292 reply 38



GQ5XSupport would need to look into this.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

eduardo48

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2018 :  09:23:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eduardo48

They have to be numbered in the same way, if the software incorrectly numbers the blocks, using smart copy can skip a good block.
For this I consult support if you can verify this.



Maybe some start counting at 0 and others start at 1...



Hello anniel,you are sure of what you tell me, you can check this, please read the link, where we had a flaw with this problem
http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8292 reply 38



GQ5XSupport would need to look into this.



You say, that consult support, as I do
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

GQ5XSupport

104 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  12:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There could be one off in report but smart copy does the right thing.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #8

eduardo48

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2018 :  07:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GQ5XSupport

There could be one off in report but smart copy does the right thing.



Thank you for responding, I would be calmer if the value informed by the software was correct.
I think you should correctly report the defective block
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Snitz Forums 2000