MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Automobile engine ECU, Immo, Air bag chip tunning
 How to read N70005FWCHCA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2018 :  09:20:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any idea how to read N70005FWCHCA ?

Is an Intel chip, have tried reading as a 28F512 with no luck.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Jonathan
Reply #1

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2018 :  12:01:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

Any idea how to read N70005FWCHCA ?

Is an Intel chip, have tried reading as a 28F512 with no luck.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Jonathan




Datasheet?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2018 :  12:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by jc179

Any idea how to read N70005FWCHCA ?

Is an Intel chip, have tried reading as a 28F512 with no luck.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Jonathan




Datasheet?



Never mind, try 28F010.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2018 :  12:59:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah doh. Will try that and report back!

thanks,
Jonathan
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2018 :  14:24:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

Ah doh. Will try that and report back!

thanks,
Jonathan




You're welcome.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2018 :  18:00:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Anniel

No luck, get the same thing - when I try to read it just 00 00 00 etc.

Any others I can try?

I am using the PLCC32 to DIP 32 adapter, and as noted have the chip pin #1 in GQ4X at pin #5 per the picture.

Jonathan
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2018 :  14:13:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

Hey Anniel

No luck, get the same thing - when I try to read it just 00 00 00 etc.

Any others I can try?

I am using the PLCC32 to DIP 32 adapter, and as noted have the chip pin #1 in GQ4X at pin #5 per the picture.

Jonathan



Can you get the ID?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2018 :  06:20:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, get ID fails too.

Maybe another chip I need to send to ZLM...

I recall reading there was something special about this chip and reading it in a eeprom, but I haven't been able to find that...
Go to Top of Page
Reply #8

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2018 :  10:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any other ideas Anniel or ZLM ?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #9

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2018 :  13:16:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

Any other ideas Anniel or ZLM ?




Pins are clean? No conformal coating residue?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #10

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2018 :  13:20:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

No, get ID fails too.

Maybe another chip I need to send to ZLM...

I recall reading there was something special about this chip and reading it in a eeprom, but I haven't been able to find that...



Flipped pinout? Verify on your PCB for power pins if it matches the 28F010 Datasheet.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #11

jc179

25 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2018 :  05:14:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No conformal coating residue, chip works in socketed ECU ok, just not GQ 4X.

Will check the power pins on PCB with a meter and report back if they match the same as the 28F010 datasheet.

Jonathan
Go to Top of Page
Reply #12

anniel

1193 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2018 :  08:52:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jc179

No conformal coating residue, chip works in socketed ECU ok, just not GQ 4X.

Will check the power pins on PCB with a meter and report back if they match the same as the 28F010 datasheet.

Jonathan



Yes, the pinout could be different.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000