MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Automobile engine ECU, Immo, Air bag chip tunning
 Problems with erase ( M28F102 / CAT28F102)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

eurico-br

25 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2018 :  18:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi People!


I have a problem when i try to erase with GB-4X using a ADP-054.

For CAT28F102, i have to put speed (-2), some times i have to erase 2 times to a complete erase and pass in black check!

For M28F102, the speed that i can erase is (-1) and i have to make it 2 or 3 times to a full erase.

In a normal speed the chip dont erase! And have M28F102 that dont erase in any speed! Why?

Whys this occours? Have a way to solve this problem?


Thanks!

Edited by - eurico-br on 07/10/2018 18:43:57
Reply #1

anniel

2423 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2019 :  03:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eurico-br

Hi People!


I have a problem when i try to erase with GB-4X using a ADP-054.

For CAT28F102, i have to put speed (-2), some times i have to erase 2 times to a complete erase and pass in black check!

For M28F102, the speed that i can erase is (-1) and i have to make it 2 or 3 times to a full erase.

In a normal speed the chip dont erase! And have M28F102 that dont erase in any speed! Why?

Whys this occours? Have a way to solve this problem?


Thanks!

Did you ever find out the problem?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

lowlyfe1

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2020 :  08:32:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eurico-br

Hi People!


I have a problem when i try to erase with GB-4X using a ADP-054.

For CAT28F102, i have to put speed (-2), some times i have to erase 2 times to a complete erase and pass in black check!

For M28F102, the speed that i can erase is (-1) and i have to make it 2 or 3 times to a full erase.

In a normal speed the chip dont erase! And have M28F102 that dont erase in any speed! Why?

Whys this occours? Have a way to solve this problem?


Thanks!

Did you ever find out the problem?


nope none has and many have the same issue but they will not do anything to resolve it. extremely unprofessional

jj
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2423 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2020 :  08:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lowlyfe1

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by eurico-br

Hi People!


I have a problem when i try to erase with GB-4X using a ADP-054.

For CAT28F102, i have to put speed (-2), some times i have to erase 2 times to a complete erase and pass in black check!

For M28F102, the speed that i can erase is (-1) and i have to make it 2 or 3 times to a full erase.

In a normal speed the chip dont erase! And have M28F102 that dont erase in any speed! Why?

Whys this occours? Have a way to solve this problem?


Thanks!

Did you ever find out the problem?


nope none has and many have the same issue but they will not do anything to resolve it. extremely unprofessional

You know that most users are NOT professionals. They also have no obligation to share their findings.

Why don't YOU find out why some have problems with this chip and others don't? Then you can share your solutions with us.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Snitz Forums 2000