Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Novice Place
 In-System programming for Universal Programmers !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SP3000U

Lebanon
1 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  18:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone !

Can some one please help me get rid of the soldering re-work and the solder smoked environment I have to be in for about 2 or three hours everyday ?? I have a home workshop and I have a high volume of soldering re-work and we're almost tired of the smoke the terrible smells because of the physical removal of the IC's for programming and soldering back to their PCB . I have a Universal programmer and some adapters as I am working on two or three types of flash devices . I was wondering if there is any possibility that I can programm these devices while they are still in their PCB .

I appreciate any help !

thanks ,

Mario
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  20:45:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware those PCB soldering smoke. It contains lead and it may cause cancer. You need an air ventilator to protect yourself.

Unfortunately there are no generic in circuit programmer. All in circuit programmers are specifically designed to the specific hardware. And most of those programmers for MCU only, not for EPROM/Flash.

Take care your health!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz Forums 2000