Gq 4x4 program crashes when try to read eeprom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Patban82

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2022 :  23:54:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum. I recently purchased a new gq 4x4. And I been having an issue reading an eeprom. After I installed the necessary driver and files. I try reading eeprom atmel 438. I’ve seen YouTube videos where for the device they put at25020a or 95020. But when I try that the program crashes. No error messages the whole program just shuts down. Idk what else I could do. Any one has had this problem and how can I fix it?

Thank you
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2022 :  07:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patban82

Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum. I recently purchased a new gq 4x4. And I been having an issue reading an eeprom. After I installed the necessary driver and files. I try reading eeprom atmel 438. I’ve seen YouTube videos where for the device they put at25020a or 95020. But when I try that the program crashes. No error messages the whole program just shuts down. Idk what else I could do. Any one has had this problem and how can I fix it?

It crashes when you try to read or when you select the device?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Patban82

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2022 :  08:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

It crashes when I press read. But I think I found the issue. Last night I was searching the forum and I guess it’s an issue with the new software. I have to try it tonight. They said it’s a internet problem. They said to disconnect the wifi or cable and open the software. And it should work. I’ll reply back tonight when I find out if it works

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

Patban82

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2022 :  05:21:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It did fix the problem. Can’t be connected to the internet while using the software. Crazy!

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

It is sweet libra

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2023 :  03:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

It crashes when I press read. But I think I found the issue. Last night I was searching the forum and I guess it’s an issue with the new software. I have to try it tonight. They said it’s a internet problem. They said to disconnect the wifi or cable and open the software. And it should work. I’ll reply back tonight when I find out if it works

I was expecting the same thing, that it will not work, while reading this. After reading your last post I have confirmed!
This is very irritating situation hope it will be resolved soon!

Edited by - It is sweet libra on 02/27/2023 03:51:42
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000