MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Can I generate a new footprint?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vicz

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2014 :  20:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was using the SIVAVA Willem EPROM Programmer PCB45 Universal Programmer. I made an adapter for it to program a special card.. The chip inside this card is the Am29F080 1M Flash.

When this chip is selected, it assumes that I am going to use the TSOP 40 adapter. On the Willem EPROM Programmer I was able to leave the switch connections set to the DIL pin-outs of the Am29F040 512K Flash and I connected the additional pin (A19) to my adapter card via the additional header plug.

How can I do this on the GQ-4X? I can pick up A19 as before, but how can I make sure that all the other signals in the remaining 32 pins are correct?

The write up on what I did is available to view at https://cambridgez88.jira.com/wiki/display/ZP/Willem+Universal+EPROM+Programmer

Select the Am29F080 1M Flash on the left hand side to continue.
Reply #1

osvaldo

Argentina
148 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2014 :  13:06:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gq-4x in the a19 is inside the cabinet must be opened and the developer indicated on the plate before you do that you got to consult but perdes mcu that the guarantee of due produpto

osvaldo tecnico
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000