Problems for write image bios in chip wich GQ-4X
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hason

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  10:30:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry ,i new in this, and i total novice.
finish to buy my programmer GQ-4X, and have more questions.
I from Spain, sorry my words.
Need to write a image bios asus, in chip windbond W25Q64CVAIG, but the programmer GQ-4X USB universal programmer only have in the device section: w25q64, w25q64cv and need ADP-081,ADP-027 adapter.(and w25q64, without adapters but cant write)

Can read the chip witch the selected device w25q64cv, but cant write and verify it,to suppose is for to fail adapters.

My questions are.
I need the adapter for programming chip W25Q64CV but i have the chip W25Q64CVAIG , its the same or not, in case affirmative , wat are best for me the ADP-081 or the ADP-027?

it is possible write in chip without adapter?

Is possible put name of my chip needed in the archive device.txt of program GQ-4X

Can buy another chip , supported for the programmer GQ-4X USB, for write the image bios H81M-C.CAP without to have need the adapters?

Have another chip wich the bios asus H81M-C , but the number is not clear, i read this: GD25B64BPIG have idea of wat chip is it?, i prove wich device W25Q64CVAIG , but no is good, now the chip is out of order, apparently the programmer write the image, but no, and the pc no start.

Can to recommend another chip or the solution for write the image bios, ASUS H81M-C in chip please?

More, more thanks.
I newbee total.
Sorry.
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  18:57:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It should work without adapter. The adapter only for converting the chip to DIP package. No other crcuit.

So, it should work if you just mapping those ping by wires.

Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Hason

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2015 :  01:57:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, is good for me no need adapters.
You say :
So, it should work if you just mapping those ping by wires.
but i no have remote idea wat is this, i novice total, please, can explain the process for write the image bios in this chip?
thank you.
i say more questions, forgiveness, but can tell any information of the other chip i have the GD25B64BPIG?
Any information is good for me, please help me.
Is my 1 time to see this.
greetings for all.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2015 :  09:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try to select W25Q64 from software.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000