MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 ADP-082 showing ID Check Error "FFFF"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

be3f

2 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2018 :  23:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone.

I am trying to program some flash chips, a AM29F016D to be exact. It has the same algorithm as AM29F016B, so it should program the same. I plug my Dip-TSOP adapter into my ADP-082 and put it in the programmer. I get the error ID Check Failed "FFFF" no matter what I do. I also have a TSOP 48 8/16 bit adapter v2.0. Whenever I try and use that adapter I get an ID Check of "0000." Based off the Signature ID tab, both of the adapters I try show that the manufacturer is "not in library" and the type is "unknown device." I am guessing the adapters are not being recognized correctly. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks for your time!

Tyler Rasmussen
Reply #1

be3f

2 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2018 :  23:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also using the GQ-4X programmer.

Tyler Rasmussen
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

anniel

2540 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2018 :  03:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by be3f

Hello everyone.

I am trying to program some flash chips, a AM29F016D to be exact. It has the same algorithm as AM29F016B, so it should program the same. I plug my Dip-TSOP adapter into my ADP-082 and put it in the programmer. I get the error ID Check Failed "FFFF" no matter what I do. I also have a TSOP 48 8/16 bit adapter v2.0. Whenever I try and use that adapter I get an ID Check of "0000." Based off the Signature ID tab, both of the adapters I try show that the manufacturer is "not in library" and the type is "unknown device." I am guessing the adapters are not being recognized correctly. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks for your time!

Try M29F016D*TSOP40
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000