MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Anyone used this for MINI repairs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.
    

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lawrencebennett Posted - 09/28/2026 : 02:41:32
Anyone used this for MINI repairs? Need real feedback before booking

I've been trying to find a decent place to take my Countryman for a few weeks now. Nothing major wrong, just the AC isn't as cold as it used to be and there's a slight vibration at idle that I want checked. The dealer wants silly money just to look at it, and the two local garages I called didn't inspire confidence, one of them asked me if it was the same as a BMW 1 series which tells me everything. I found https://800sayara.com/mini-cooper-repair-abu-dhabi/ while searching and they seem to focus on MINIs specifically, but I've been burned before by places that look good online and then farm the work out. Has anyone on this forum actually used them or know someone who has? I'm not looking for a cheap fix, I just want someone who won't make things worse. Any genuine feedback would help before I commit.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz Forums 2000