MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Desert trips wrecked my Wrangler's paint

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

   Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.
    

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lawrencebennett Posted - 09/29/2026 : 02:00:45
Desert trips wrecked my Wrangler's paint, need detailing advice

I've been taking my Wrangler out to the dunes pretty much every other weekend this season and it's starting to show badly. The paint has fine scratches all over from brushing against bushes, there's dried mud in every crevice, and the interior smells like a mix of dust and old sunscreen. I love the car and I don't mind it looking a bit rough, but at this point it's beyond a regular wash and I don't want the scratches to turn into rust spots. Someone in a 4x4 group I follow shared this link, https://exoticcarcare.ae/jeep-detailing-abu-dhabi/, and said they specialise in Jeeps which got my attention because most detailers treat a Wrangler like any other car. My question is whether detailing can actually fix trail scratches or if that needs proper paint correction first. Also, is there any point doing it now when I'm just going to take it back into the desert next month? Would rather hear from someone who off roads regularly and still bothers with detailing.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz Forums 2000