MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Windows 7 problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

racalpe

2 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2022 :  00:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, for years I have been using the x4 in Windows XP sp3 and perfect, I migrated to Windows 7 and since then I cannot use it, I start the program and when I plug in the programmer it freezes and until I remove it the program does not respond. To say that I have tried everything you mention here and nothing... Also in virtualbox with xp sp3 the program does not even open for me, it opens a window that it has found an error and must be closed. My questions are: any solution for Windows 7 to freeze? Xp sp3 in virtualbox that you need to have installed for it to boot? It is very inconvenient for me to change the hard drive on the laptop to be able to use the programmer..... Thanks and regards

I edit to say that 3 different laptop brands and same result....

Edited by - racalpe on 10/09/2022 01:03:43
Reply #1

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2022 :  10:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by racalpe

Hello everyone, for years I have been using the x4 in Windows XP sp3 and perfect, I migrated to Windows 7 and since then I cannot use it, I start the program and when I plug in the programmer it freezes and until I remove it the program does not respond. To say that I have tried everything you mention here and nothing... Also in virtualbox with xp sp3 the program does not even open for me, it opens a window that it has found an error and must be closed. My questions are: any solution for Windows 7 to freeze? Xp sp3 in virtualbox that you need to have installed for it to boot? It is very inconvenient for me to change the hard drive on the laptop to be able to use the programmer..... Thanks and regards

I edit to say that 3 different laptop brands and same result....

Try this: http://www.mcumall.com/downloads/download.asp?DownloadID=56
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

racalpe

2 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2022 :  14:34:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, thank you for responding but my programmer is the old version (USB GQ-4X) and it doesn't work with driver 3.0.....
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2529 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2022 :  07:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by racalpe

Hello, thank you for responding but my programmer is the old version (USB GQ-4X) and it doesn't work with driver 3.0.....

Ok, in your first message you stated X4.

Try this then: http://www.mcumall.com/downloads/download.asp?DownloadID=59
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000