MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 General Discuss
 AM28f512
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nelson Afonso

Brazil
2 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2023 :  07:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to burn an am28f512 eprom but the gq4 programmer stops at 25%. I have to disconnect and close the software to get it working again. I am using plcc32 - dip32 adapter. I changed port uses, pc. nothing works.
I slowed it down but it didn't work. gq4 Read, identify, but do not complete write. What do I do?
Reply #1

anniel

2543 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2023 :  07:19:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Afonso

I'm trying to burn an am28f512 eprom but the gq4 programmer stops at 25%. I have to disconnect and close the software to get it working again. I am using plcc32 - dip32 adapter. I changed port uses, pc. nothing works.
I slowed it down but it didn't work. gq4 Read, identify, but do not complete write. What do I do?


Read is good?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Nelson Afonso

Brazil
2 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2023 :  09:47:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Afonso

I'm trying to burn an am28f512 eprom but the gq4 programmer stops at 25%. I have to disconnect and close the software to get it working again. I am using plcc32 - dip32 adapter. I changed port uses, pc. nothing works.
I slowed it down but it didn't work. gq4 Read, identify, but do not complete write. What do I do?


Read is good?


yes, read is good
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2543 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2023 :  07:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Afonso

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Afonso

I'm trying to burn an am28f512 eprom but the gq4 programmer stops at 25%. I have to disconnect and close the software to get it working again. I am using plcc32 - dip32 adapter. I changed port uses, pc. nothing works.
I slowed it down but it didn't work. gq4 Read, identify, but do not complete write. What do I do?


Read is good?




yes, read is good

Does it pass voltage tests?

Edited by - anniel on 08/19/2023 08:54:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000