Novice Place
 Would Like to return my unit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

starchland

17 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  18:01:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe I have aquired a defective unit Willem Dual Powered unit I have tried using different brands of chips, different power supplies, different computers and also different programs to try to burn and over this time span of serious troubleshooting I have been defeated by this unit. How can I go about getting my money back, I have done everything in my power to get this working and have been rewarded with defeat and my time wasted.

Torontoaccords.com
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  11:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What problem you found by H/W Test tab of software?

If you can confirm the unit is defective, then you can make a request to support@mcumall.com for the replacement or returning the unit, they will help you out.

Edited by - ZLM on 09/06/2006 11:28:24
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

starchland

17 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  12:08:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to get this thing working for more than 2 months. I would like to get my money back and return this product. How do I prove to you that its defective?

Torontoaccords.com
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  11:05:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You may need provide exact error message you got when you programming a chip. The support personal may let you do some extra testing. Once they got your feedbak and they believe the unit is broken, then they will accept the return.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000