Greetings, I need of their help to read 87C510
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fernando

Chile
1 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  10:31:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello he/she has bought Willen usb for some months GQ-4X, With several adapters there is one of their salespersons for ebay, the truth is that I have not had inconveniences until today,
I need to read a memory 87c510, for lacual he/she requests me adp -063 v2.0, which have it,
it happens me that it verifies me well and he/she carries out the reading with success, but when seeing the file this this totally in FFFFFFFF. I believed that the memory this under bad conditions but I have wanted to read three memoirs of the same type without success, I also install the s memoir the the computer of my car and this he/she works well.
I want to know that it can be happening since I have doubts with the one adapted requested, from I already thank their help to my problem, thank you.

Fernando.

Pardon for my English, I am speech ispana, thank you
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  20:58:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are sure the chip is working chip, then check if you chip been placed correctly on the ZIF socket. If you are sure all things are correct, then the adater may need to be checked. Use a multi meter to check all pins are contacting good.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

tuberider71

1 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  00:16:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello, i have the same problem, did you find the solution ?

Is there a way to read the 87c510 dil eprom ?

Hay manera de leer la memoria con exito?

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by fernando

Hello he/she has bought Willen usb for some months GQ-4X, With several adapters there is one of their salespersons for ebay, the truth is that I have not had inconveniences until today,
I need to read a memory 87c510, for lacual he/she requests me adp -063 v2.0, which have it,
it happens me that it verifies me well and he/she carries out the reading with success, but when seeing the file this this totally in FFFFFFFF. I believed that the memory this under bad conditions but I have wanted to read three memoirs of the same type without success, I also install the s memoir the the computer of my car and this he/she works well.
I want to know that it can be happening since I have doubts with the one adapted requested, from I already thank their help to my problem, thank you.

Fernando.

Pardon for my English, I am speech ispana, thank you

Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  06:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The TMS87PC510 needs ADP-063. The chip is in the confirmed chip list. IT should be supported without problem.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000