New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

XG850

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  04:31:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Never thought I'd be stuck at step 1. Plugged it in. 2 beeps. Windows claims its broken and has no driver etc.
I've scoured the forum to find a solutions to no avail.

So far... after much failure...
The drivers wont install the usual way. (Nothing happens) So
I've manually installed the 'Cypress FX2LP EEPROM ' from the list (Device manager --- USB --- Have disk etc.) it STILL shows 'this device cannot start (error10) Meaning windows has no idea why... Nothing I do seems to work... This seems such a simple question, and I'm sure its been covered before, I looked at a number of threads most explained the standard way of installing the drivers... but of coarse that didn't work. It originally showed as unknown device. It's since changed to Cypress FX2LP (Or what ever specific driver I tried...I've tried a few, I just assumed this was the correct one.)

Any who, hopefully some one has experienced the same issue and has already conquered it! Thanks in advance.

Reply #1

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  08:29:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by XG850

Hi

Never thought I'd be stuck at step 1. Plugged it in. 2 beeps. Windows claims its broken and has no driver etc.

I've manually installed the 'Cypress FX2LP EEPROM ' from the list (Device manager --- USB --- Have disk etc.) it STILL shows 'this device cannot start (error10) Meaning windows has no idea why... Nothing I do seems to work... This seems such a simple question, and I'm sure its been covered before, I looked at a number of threads most explained the standard way of installing the drivers... but of coarse that didn't work. It originally showed as unknown device. It's since changed to Cypress FX2LP (Or what ever specific driver I tried...I've tried a few, I just assumed this was the correct one.)

Any who, hopefully some one has experienced the same issue and has already conquered it! Thanks in advance.

Wich OS?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2017 :  04:24:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by XG850

Hi

Wich OS?

+1
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

chitwoodb

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  16:57:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am having the exact same issue. I just got my programmer today and I cannot get the driver to load without error 10. Any clue what is causing this?

Bradley M. Chitwood
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2017 :  07:03:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chitwoodb

I am having the exact same issue. I just got my programmer today and I cannot get the driver to load without error 10. Any clue what is causing this?

Wich OS?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000