Shipping cost on ADP-083 pcb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ace

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2018 :  08:30:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to get some extra shipping options added? The ADP-083 base board pcb I need is tiny light weight and $12 but the cheapest shipping option for it is $40!.
Reply #1

nintendo2600

6 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2018 :  18:29:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering the same thing. The ADP-054 is light as can be and should be only about $10 CDN to ship but $40 and up is all that's listed. They don't even list CanadaPost anymore but when I ordered from MCUmall years ago it was only $16.50 to send me a burner and adapters. What happened?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2018 :  04:52:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nintendo2600

I was wondering the same thing. The ADP-054 is light as can be and should be only about $10 CDN to ship but $40 and up is all that's listed. They don't even list CanadaPost anymore but when I ordered from MCUmall years ago it was only $16.50 to send me a burner and adapters. What happened?

Shipping costs has gone up steadily in the last years, you can verify this by looking on the website of Canada Post.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2018 :  04:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ace

Is it possible to get some extra shipping options added? The ADP-083 base board pcb I need is tiny light weight and $12 but the cheapest shipping option for it is $40!.

You are in the UK and weight is not a factor as much as tracking and volumetric mass charges on small items.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000