Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Using The Enhanced/Dual power Willem Programmer
 Help with erasing 27SF512 ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
moparzrule Posted - 12/12/2007 : 06:14:00
Hello first off I'd like to say I researched and couldn't find an answer that worked for me. Perhaps it's because I couldn't find anybody else using the enhanced dual power programmer. Found lots using the enhanced universal, and the standard DP. Here's a link to the enhanced DP-
h**p://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3199
OK, so I'm trying to use 27sf512 chips, but they won't erase. I'm using the .97ja software. I have the DIP switch set correctly and it goes through 0-100% and says device erase OK, but then I do the blank check and it says device NOT empty. I can't burn anything on now because it says error at ''000000 chip=0x04 buffer=0x52'' and I don't know what that means. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
moparzrule Posted - 12/12/2007 : 13:17:49
Figured it out, J4 jumpers not set the PCB3!
moparzrule Posted - 12/12/2007 : 13:04:07
Actually I just tried another chip and it erased and I did the blank test and it said device is empty. But now I cannot seem to load my BIN on the chip. I'm using an offset of 8000. But it says-
error at 0x000000 chip=0x00 buffer0x52

Anybody know what that means? I would REALLY appreciate info on this!
moparzrule Posted - 12/12/2007 : 12:54:23
I'm thinking I have some jumpers in the wrong spot. But I do add a jumper to the J1 in the vertical position to erase, but do I need to remove one somewhere and/or move another pin? Which one sets this to 12.75v, shouldn't it come preset to 12.75 though? Something isn't right that it's not erasing but I cannot figure it out.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz Forums 2000