MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Program 16 bit eprom in 8 bit mode

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
troyster42 Posted - 06/07/2019 : 08:52:01
Hi,
I have been looking around and haven't found what I am looking for yet and thought I would ask. I'm getting some M27C160 and M27C322. I know I need to get the ADP-054 adapter. My question is the files I am using are 8 bit files. What all is needed to burn these files with this device? I don't have either the chips or adapter yet as I want to make sure I can do this before I order.

Thanks in advance.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GeneralTiger Posted - 07/16/2019 : 21:16:34
The programmer is connected to the computer parallel port (printer interface) through the data line, independent external power supply, more convenient to use and more stable to program; use the graphical interface under WINDOWS, use the mouse to operate, support Windows ME/98/95/2000 system With programming instructions, the control program has a friendly working interface, and the various operations on the chip become very simple, whether it is electronic or computer enthusiasts can easily grasp.
Multi-function programmer: support AT89 series chip, AVR chip, EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH and serial EEPROM series chips, commonly used PIC microcontroller chip; low price, high cost performance; suitable for automotive electronics and computer enthusiasts, Also suitable for electronic computer maintenance personnel and microcontroller developers.
More than 200 devices can be supported without adding an adapter. After adding an adapter, you can support the full range of models of the 51 series MCUs, and the latest high-capacity program chips! Supports chips with 3.3V and 2.9V voltages. Using the FWH (PLCC32) converter, you can support the 3.3V voltage chip such as N82802AB, SST49LF002, SST49LF004 used on the latest Intel810, 815, and 845 motherboards. That is to say, almost all BIOS chips on the motherboard, multi-function BIOS programmer. Can support, really a cost-effective programmer.
anniel Posted - 06/08/2019 : 03:17:34
quote:
Originally posted by Eloeri

quote:
Originally posted by troyster42

Hi,
I have been looking around and haven't found what I am looking for yet and thought I would ask. I'm getting some M27C160 and M27C322. I know I need to get the ADP-054 adapter. My question is the files I am using are 8 bit files. What all is needed to burn these files with this device? I don't have either the chips or adapter yet as I want to make sure I can do this before I order.

Thanks in advance.

8-bit equivalents for the M27C160 AND M27C322 are the 29F016 and 29F032.

Same size but not the same technology.
Eloeri Posted - 06/08/2019 : 02:51:29
quote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

8-bit equivalents for the M27C160 AND M27C322 are the 29F016 and 29F032.
anniel Posted - 06/07/2019 : 17:03:29
quote:

I have been looking more, I don't think I will need to go this route. I am doing eproms for pinball machines and there was a list that included these chips. I have also been told all of the pins use 8 bit. I have been looking and I can't find anything over a M27C801. I was mainly looking into this and to see what all needs to be done but it seems I won't have to. Thanks for the response.

Good, keep us posted.
troyster42 Posted - 06/07/2019 : 12:01:07
I have been looking more, I don't think I will need to go this route. I am doing eproms for pinball machines and there was a list that included these chips. I have also been told all of the pins use 8 bit. I have been looking and I can't find anything over a M27C801. I was mainly looking into this and to see what all needs to be done but it seems I won't have to. Thanks for the response.
anniel Posted - 06/07/2019 : 10:29:56
quote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

How do you know they are 8bit files?

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz Forums 2000