Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 PIC Programmer
 Hardware not responding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
delta9 Posted - 05/07/2007 : 03:36:44
I recently got a enchanced JDM programmer but i think it is faulty

I connected the supplied cable and the green led comes onm but thats it

When doing the hardware test in winpic800 it says Checking hardware... Error... No responce

I have been unable to read or write to the supplied chip using any of the software provided

Any ideas how to fix this?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dino Posted - 04/09/2008 : 10:47:35
Hi I just received Enhanced USB PIC Programer. I d0nnt receiver any software or link to download. Where can i download the pl2003 driver for vista ?
Which software can i use for programing ?
where is zif mapping for 3M zif ?

Dino
ZLM Posted - 05/16/2007 : 19:31:04
see http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=396
ARTEMIS84 Posted - 05/15/2007 : 23:05:11
I've just recieved the same enhanced JDM programmer and I haven't found that any of the programs are able to identify or detect it. It's a fairly simple programmer, so should I expect for it to be detected at all?

--
ARTEMIS84
ZLM Posted - 05/07/2007 : 07:48:44
It's a good sign if you can get any one software detect the programmer. I believe you are using the PICPgm for hardware detection.

Due to the nature of direct IO access in JDM software. The programming stability will be different from computer to computer. The software will work generally on most of computer. Some other computer may need to try a different software.

As I know the ICDProg1.05D software has the IO delay parameter for user to adjust. So it should be very helpful. Please use ICDProg1.05D doing more testing. Espacially on chip PIC12F629.

Some users reported the PICPgm can only detect the PIC12F629 but wont read/write. Use the PICProg1.05D will solve the problem.

Also, check COM port you selected is a correct comport.
delta9 Posted - 05/07/2007 : 04:19:38
ok without the pic connected to the programmer i am able t get a responce and test ok the programmer

but as soon as i connect the pic thats where the problems seems to happen - winpic800 says the same error as before andpicpgm says - no programmer connected

so it looks like the free pic chip i was sent was faulty?

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz Forums 2000