Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Novice Place
 ADP-001 on original Willem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Etaoin Posted - 02/07/2007 : 03:28:35
I just received my ADP-001 and am trying to use it on my original 4.1 Willem (straight from the willem.org webshop) but am experiencing some problems. The software (I think I have 0.97j) can read the ID from my 89C2051 so I think it is inserted correctly. It also appears to erase the chip, but on read back I always get the same (non-empty) data back. Also, when writing it gives an error straight away at address 0.

Anything obvious I might be overlooking?

Louis
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Etaoin Posted - 02/08/2007 : 11:36:07
Ok, I feel very silly now. I had always assumed that "Vpp disabled" meant inserting a jumper to disable it, but it is the other way round. I had only used the programmed to read chips until now, so that's why I haven't noticed before. I can now erase, program and verify the 89C2051. It doesn't start yet in the target circuit, but that's probably not related to either Willem or the adapter.
ZLM Posted - 02/08/2007 : 08:31:11
If you can get ID, then the hardware setting seems fine. Plesase check all pin are in good contacting as well as the adapter to ZIF socket.
The Software I used to test is 0.97ja. But you may try other version.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz Forums 2000