MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Mach chips

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scrappysphinx Posted - 03/05/2019 : 06:53:30
Hi all, i have the GQ4X (4x4) and i'm wondering if its possible to read and write the Mach series of chips?

They are not in the device list but wondered if they would be known as anything else and if so what adapter would i need?

the chips are PLCC 44 chips.

If its not possible with the gq4x does anyone know of a cheap programmer that could read/write them?

Basically i have a device known as a FastATA for the Amiga computer and its not working, i have borrowed a friends and swapped the chips out for mine and verified mine works and even identified which ic the issue. If i can read his and write myself a new one i could repair my device as the original manufacturer doesn't offer replacement parts.

Thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anniel Posted - 03/15/2019 : 05:07:40
quote:
Originally posted by scrappysphinx

£26 including shipping

Not so bad for an OEM part.
scrappysphinx Posted - 03/15/2019 : 04:18:00
£26 including shipping
anniel Posted - 03/15/2019 : 04:05:50
quote:

This one is no longer an issue, after contacting the manufacturer and after a lengthy chat where they initially refused they backed down and sold me a replacement Mach chip. Thanks for looking though :)

Seldom will manufacturers provide such chips! Did they charge you much?
scrappysphinx Posted - 03/14/2019 : 06:53:14
This one is no longer an issue, after contacting the manufacturer and after a lengthy chat where they initially refused they backed down and sold me a replacement Mach chip. Thanks for looking though :)
anniel Posted - 03/14/2019 : 06:49:32
quote:

Chip is a Mach210A and Datasheet is here

its a 44 pin plcc chip

https://www.latticesemi.com/-/media/LatticeSemi/Documents/DataSheets/MACH/MACH210DataSheet.ashx?la=en

That datasheet is quite vague on the programming procedure.
scrappysphinx Posted - 03/09/2019 : 08:00:06
Chip is a Mach210A and Datasheet is here

its a 44 pin plcc chip

https://www.latticesemi.com/-/media/LatticeSemi/Documents/DataSheets/MACH/MACH210DataSheet.ashx?la=en
anniel Posted - 03/05/2019 : 09:34:29
quote:

Hi all, i have the GQ4X (4x4) and i'm wondering if its possible to read and write the Mach series of chips?

They are not in the device list but wondered if they would be known as anything else and if so what adapter would i need?

the chips are PLCC 44 chips.

If its not possible with the gq4x does anyone know of a cheap programmer that could read/write them?

Basically i have a device known as a FastATA for the Amiga computer and its not working, i have borrowed a friends and swapped the chips out for mine and verified mine works and even identified which ic the issue. If i can read his and write myself a new one i could repair my device as the original manufacturer doesn't offer replacement parts.

Thanks

Would you have a part number and datasheet?

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000