Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 Novice Place
 Atmega88

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
daniel.poars Posted - 08/23/2011 : 14:23:39
Hello. I recently bought a GQ-4X programmer. I'm trying to program an atmega88 20PU. First off all, I did not found it in the library, only "atmega88*isp" and "atmega88V*isp". I did all the pin connections and the power on at the chip and got nothing. I know I have to use avr isp conection. So, the only thing a need to do is conect the pins (miso, mosi etc) and power on the target right ? This chip is not new and has been already programmed before. Any help will be appreciated. Sorry my english. I'm doing the best to make you understand.
Regards.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
daniel.poars Posted - 08/26/2011 : 05:50:07
Ok. I'll build a circuit. Thank you for helping me.
ZLM Posted - 08/25/2011 : 17:10:19
The GQ-4X is supporting standard ISP programming.
If your chip is not in circuit, try to built up a simple circuit, include Vcc, GND, clock crystal etc.
If it still does not detect the chip, then the chip may be ISP disabled. Then you need to find a parallel programmer to enable it.
daniel.poars Posted - 08/25/2011 : 16:03:21
Thank you for replying this. I don't know if my chip is isp enable and I even don't know how to do this . The chip is not new. I just have connected the pins (miso, mosi, vcc, ground and reset) and tried to program. If get a new chip it will be more easy to do ? I have the configuration off the fuse bits to use with ponyprog, but a bought this GQ-4X programmer thinking it would be much more easier to do this.
ZLM Posted - 08/25/2011 : 10:37:11
Can you confrim your chip is ISP enabled?
Do you know if your chip set to use internal clock source.
daniel.poars Posted - 08/23/2011 : 20:45:51
Thank you for your attention. Can you give e the right configuration ? I'm using the latest version.Regards
ZLM Posted - 08/23/2011 : 17:03:06
The chip must be ISP enabled in fuse setting.

Also, the chip clock need to be set to internal. Otherwise you need a external cyrstal connedted to chip.

MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000