EasyPRO/SmartPRO USB Programmer
 Windows 10/reinstalling software for EZPro 90b
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eteonline

3 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2016 :  06:51:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears the manufacturer of the machine is out of business. Links do not go anywhere.

If you try to install the software onto Windows 10, you get a garbelled message about root hub. The software installs, but it can not find the programmer.

Go to the existing non working installation and there find the usb driver folder of the EZPro. Open zlgsub folder in it. It lists folders for Win XP, Win98 and another for Windows 7 and Vista. If you open up the Win7 folder, you can find zlgusb.inf file. Right click on it and choose install. After this installation, you will find the Easy Pro connects again, and will read and program eproms.
Reply #1

Dangerous2A

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2023 :  22:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI,
I downloaded the only software on the MCUMall site and there are no win7 or vista drivers in the folder, just Win98 & Win XP. Unfortunately the XP drivers do not work. The programmer opens but cannot communicate with the PC.
Does anyone have the drivers for Win 7?
I am having trouble with my new GQ-4x4 and would dearly like to have the good old EasyPro 90B back in action to try the same hex file on that as it used to be very easy to program with.

Edited by - Dangerous2A on 08/01/2023 22:44:28
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000