MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 PIC Programmer
 is tms28f512 is read only or what ??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fady

Egypt
4 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2017 :  02:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tl866 works great but now I have got original ecus need immo off so I desoldered the 28f512 and read ok , try to erase and then write it no way give errors need help

is it read only need new one ?

fady
Reply #1

anniel

2403 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2017 :  04:23:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe a mask version.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2017 :  07:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TL866 and 28F512 in the PIC Programmer section?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2403 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2017 :  09:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fady

need help





Technical support Email : 532007590@QQ.com
Note that the don't eve have their own email server or domain name.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2017 :  05:44:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't QQ.com some kind of Chinese copy of ICQ?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

anniel

2403 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2017 :  15:43:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

Isn't QQ.com some kind of Chinese copy of ICQ?



Yes, it copies many mainstream communication medias but supervised by the state police.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

supervizeur

462 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2017 :  08:06:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

Isn't QQ.com some kind of Chinese copy of ICQ?



Yes, it copies many mainstream communication medias but supervised by the state police.



I see, control and interception.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

anniel

2403 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  03:52:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:
Originally posted by supervizeur

Isn't QQ.com some kind of Chinese copy of ICQ?



Yes, it copies many mainstream communication medias but supervised by the state police.



I see, control and interception.



+1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Snitz Forums 2000