Novice Place
 Enhanced dual power with mikrobasic and PIC16F88
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

don954

2 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  16:21:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So i have the enhanced dual power programmer, the jumpers are all set in the original positions PCB3.5 and i'm using the correct software for that setting. I have set the parallel port to EPP in the bios. I have chosen the correct oscillator settings and turned code protect off etc. I have a program that was created in mikrobasic, and i know it works because i have tested it on PIC16F88's at the university using their programmers. When i try to program it on the 88's i have at home, it does not verify. I did notice that for most of the other PIC chips the picture tells you where to put your MC but when i select the 88 from the device menu it doesn't show any MC in the little picture.. possible problem? I have been putting in the location for a PIC16F676. Does anyone have any insight as to why it would not be verifying? I am very frustrated and would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.
Reply #1

don954

2 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  12:13:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody have input? do i need to provide more info or be more clear about the problem or perhaps my question?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  18:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you try using the software IC-prog1.05D?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000