TOP2005 and Windows 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amart79196

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  22:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I searched everywhere, and I appologize in advance if the answer is already out there, but, what do I need to do to get my TOP2005 programmer to work on my Windows7 machine? It works well on my XP machine, but, Windows 7, there are driver issues that seems to cause a BSOD (blue screen of death).

Has the company made a driver or software package that supports Windows 7? Is there any work-around that actually works on Windows7?

Any information is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your time and effort in trying to help out a fellow programmer!

Reply #1

monahanz

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  17:17:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See my relaterd tread. Support for these TOP programmers is hopeless. Just spend another $100 and get a Wellon VP280 or similar. They are completely Vista and Windows 7 compatible. I wasted hours on a TOP programmer trying to get it running under Vista.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

amart79196

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  22:30:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
seems as though it should work, quite possibly in emulation mode. how would one go about getting in contacft with the TOP company in regards to this problem?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Snitz Forums 2000