Click These Buttons to Try Using It.
GMC-500is a new generation Geiger Counter from GQ Electronics. It can log the data to the server via wireless WiFi connection and internal memory at same time.
Build-in WiFi ready, stay connected with Geiger Counter World Map
Free online history unlimited data storage and Geiger Counter Wold Map service. Get the reading from anywhere in the world. The software submits the data every minute. It is time to get this monitoring instrument.
Real-time testing evaluation, scientific testing on a sample like building material, Hospital-Radiation Therapy Monitoring for Cancer, Food, Water, Indoor/outdoor, X-Ray, and more...
Real-time Graphic, Text and Large Font mode(Record radiation data and Play it back later)
This is ready to go set. Everything included. No adjustment needed.
Place it anywhere and then read the data.
The GQ GMC-500 digital Geiger Counter is an enhanced model of all previous models. It added new features, such as WiFi connectivity on board, user-defined website wireless data logging to the server, new graphics UI, feature expend interface etc.
Some pictures here may be taken from a GMC-320, GMC-300 model, but GMC-500 has the same features on it.
It is designed to be a portable and convenient device. The device comes with built-in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected. It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments. It features automatic data recording. It can continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory. When connected to a PC, the software can download the radiation history data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later.
The device is equipped with a USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of the internal rechargeable battery.
The GQ GMC-500 internal rechargeable battery can be charged with a standard USB charger/computer USB port or any other device with USB port. Using USB power, continuous data monitoring is possible. Using either power adapter you will not have to worry about the batteries charge condition or any data loss.
The software newly added Geiger Counter World Map connectivity. It allows user to store the reading data via internet to the server. User is able to retrievethe history data any time, anywhere in the world. The service is free to GQ GMC users with unlimited history data storage space.
The mainboard also has a real-time clock on board for time-related data logging purposes.
The USB port communicates with the GQ GMC-500 demo software and the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software.
GQ GMC-500 demo software is a 1:1 to actual GMC-500 unit. Its appearance is an exact copy of the GMC-500 hardware human interface. You can download it for free and experience the GMC-500 user interface before you purchase the real hardware. Download It Here
GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software can download the time stamped radiation (history) data from the unit and save it on a computer for future references and analysis.
For professional data logging of radiation data, the GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer(Logger) may be downloaded for free. An even more advanced version, the GQ GeigerCounter Data Logger PRO software may be purchased at low cost from GQElectronics LLC.
The GQ data viewer software also can be used as real-time data monitor. the user is able to save the real-time data into Excel.csv text format, HTML file format etc.
GQ GMC-500 provides open GQ RFC1201 communication protocol for easier system integration. For details please download it here.
- Radiation Detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray .
- Detection Dose Range: 0 ~ 4250uSv/h
- Detection CPM Range: 0 ~ 655350 CPM
- Detectable Energy Range: 0.1~3.0 MeV
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Voltage: 3.2-4.0V
- LCD Display: Dot matrix with backlight
- Working power: 0.045W - 0.2W
- Power: 3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power
Click here to see 'GQ Geiger Counter Selection Guide'
The following CPM data is measured by GMC-500:
|Public park granite table||50~83|
|Uranium glass bead 238U||320|
|Uranium ore 238U||2905|
|Standard 5uCi radioactive source||26500|
For technical support, please visit our support forum: https://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/default.asp
Try the exact copy of GMC-500 Demo before you buy it:
GQ GMC-500 Geiger Counter Demo
- Small, portable hand-held
- The audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot-matrix LCD digital display model with backlight.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input, so that continually monitoring becomes possible.
- The powerful counter circuit is capable of handling high CPM counting.
- Hign sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install another tube if needed)
- a built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock
- On-board temperature sensor
- On-board electronic gyroscope
- Once megabytes onboard flash memory for history data record
- on-board speaker.
- Accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable 3.6V/3.7V battery
- DC power adapter operation
- Dimension: 5'x2.85'x1'
- Text mode provides maximum data information. e.g. CPM, Date, Time, Elapsed time, uSv/h, mR/h etc.
- Real-time graphics mode provide visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also displays the CPM rate at the same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature lets the user see from lowest to highest graph onscreen.
- Backlight Control to set the backlight ON, OFF and timeout. So that to save power.
- Battery charging and battery level indicator.
- Battery type selectable in software.For rechargeable or non-rechargeable
- Speaker ON/OFF control.
- Alarm setting. It sets the alarm ON/OFF, alarm type, alarm level.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Temperature display in celsius OR Fahrenheit.
- Swivel display setting. Auto 180-degree swivel display provides a convenience reading when the unit upside down.
- Three points calibration. For CPM to uSv/h and mR/h conversion
- Power saving mode lets the unit keep running at minimum power.
- Data saving mode selection. let unit record data every second/minute/hour. Up to 7 days of history data
- History data searching
- Variable serial communication baud rate
- and more...
Package includes items:
For technical support, please visit our support forum: Enter Forum Here
|Detectable Energy Range||0.1~3.0 MeV|
|Detection CPM Range||0 ~ 655350 CPM|
|Detection Dose Range||0 ~ 4250uSv/h|
|Own Background||0,2 Pulses/s|
|Radiation detection||Beta, Gamma, and X-Ray.|
|Battery||3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power|
GMC-500 Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor
- Brands GQ Electronics
- Product Code: GMC-500
- Availability: In Stock