MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X, GQ-3X, GQ-4X)
 Deleting M28F102 not possible
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

nbdey

6 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  00:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Iīve some 28F102īs here which I can`t delete with GQ4X.
Used with ADP054.
Writing is no problem.

On standard speed it will go to 50%.
If I reduce speed it goes to 100%, but wonīt response anymore then and chips are still not deleted.

(run program "as admin" and compatibilition mode wonīt make a difference).

Any suggestions? Itīs really urgent
Reply #1

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  04:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is your software version?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

nbdey

6 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  07:04:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was 7.07. (its a GQ4x4)
I removed driver, installed 3.0 from downloadpage and Software 7.11,but problem seem to remain. Hangs on 100% and chip not erased.

I use Win 7 32bit.
Question: I installed Gq4x4 USB Driver 3.0 Win 7 32 bit:
Am I right that 3.0 is Version-Number from this driver , or am I wrong and it is only for USB3.0?


Edit, one question more:
My ADP054 has two Jumper (J1 and J5). I tried all combinations (1-1/1-2/2-1/2-2 and to be sure I tried 0-1/1-0/0-0/2-0 and 0-2 too)
The Right one is J1 on 2-3 (2) an J5 on V4 (2), or is this wrong?

Edited by - nbdey on 04/18/2017 07:20:35
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  08:39:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GQUSBprg 7.11 needs USB driver 3.0 to be installed first.

J1 2-3 short 27c322, 1-2 short for all others

J5, chip compatibility jumper. Only change it if the chip has inconsistent reading, writing.

http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4289
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2017 :  08:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7054
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

nbdey

6 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2017 :  03:19:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Checked: Everything okay.
To be sure I deleted driver and Software and insatlled aggain: Same Problem
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

nbdey

6 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  09:24:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I now repaired my older GQ3X (74HC245N was faulty) installed SW 6.38 on my other Laptop and was able to delete them (only on Speed -2).

So its not really urgent any more and I can also tell that my ADP054 is okay.

Only on GQ4x4 deleting is absolutley not possible. Bar goes to 100% and all LEDīs stay on.

A solution would be great
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

jawier130

1 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2018 :  06:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nbdey

I now repaired my older GQ3X (74HC245N was faulty) installed SW 6.38 on my other Laptop and was able to delete them (only on Speed -2).

So its not really urgent any more and I can also tell that my ADP054 is okay.

Only on GQ4x4 deleting is absolutley not possible. Bar goes to 100% and all LEDīs stay on.

A solution would be great



Yes, o have the same problem, deleting and all leds on and status bar 100%
Go to Top of Page
Reply #8

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2018 :  09:10:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jawier130

quote:
Originally posted by nbdey

I now repaired my older GQ3X (74HC245N was faulty) installed SW 6.38 on my other Laptop and was able to delete them (only on Speed -2).

So its not really urgent any more and I can also tell that my ADP054 is okay.

Only on GQ4x4 deleting is absolutley not possible. Bar goes to 100% and all LEDīs stay on.

A solution would be great



Yes, o have the same problem, deleting and all leds on and status bar 100%



Did you compare the device line?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #9

cruuz

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2020 :  12:55:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bought newest GQ4x4 withe 054 adapter still not working to erase M28F102 or CAT28F102. Really sad not to be able over the years to fix the problem.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #10

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2020 :  13:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cruuz

Bought newest GQ4x4 withe 054 adapter still not working to erase M28F102 or CAT28F102. Really sad not to be able over the years to fix the problem.

Someone should compare the device line of 6.38.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #11

lowlyfe1

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2020 :  08:28:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cruuz

Bought newest GQ4x4 withe 054 adapter still not working to erase M28F102 or CAT28F102. Really sad not to be able over the years to fix the problem.


seriously. its really complete bs they are straight up just ignoring the issue. i honestly will never buy another product from this company

jj
Go to Top of Page
Reply #12

anniel

2252 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2020 :  08:51:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lowlyfe1

quote:
Originally posted by cruuz

Bought newest GQ4x4 withe 054 adapter still not working to erase M28F102 or CAT28F102. Really sad not to be able over the years to fix the problem.


seriously. its really complete bs they are straight up just ignoring the issue. i honestly will never buy another product from this company

What are you talking about?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Snitz Forums 2000