MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 GQ4x Win 7 32 Win8.1 32 it does not work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elbronco

Argentina
26 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  05:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from Argentina. I found this forum and I am following the steps although without success.
I have a GQ4x willem and I want to use it on a portable pc with windows 7 32 bit. Already install the drivers and the pc recognizes the programmer. When I connect the USB cable it says USBPrg does not respond and the program hangs. please help. The same happens in another PC mini stick with windows 8.1 using a USB hub 3.0 here I do not know how to do it since I do not use an external source to power the GQ4x
(traductor de google)
Reply #1

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  05:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by elbronco

Hello from Argentina. I found this forum and I am following the steps although without success.
I have a GQ4x willem and I want to use it on a portable pc with windows 7 32 bit. Already install the drivers and the pc recognizes the programmer. When I connect the USB cable it says USBPrg does not respond and the program hangs. please help. The same happens in another PC mini stick with windows 8.1 using a USB hub 3.0 here I do not know how to do it since I do not use an external source to power the GQ4x
(traductor de google)

Did you try this;

http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7054
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

elbronco

Argentina
26 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  06:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response, I'm just starting with programming. My GQ4X gives two beeps when connected to the usb cable. It is normal? How to know if it is GQ4x or GQ4x4? Since you recommend me to install the v3.0 drivers for the GQ4x4 and I am convinced that I have 4x but now I am confused. Thank you again.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  15:12:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks for the response, I'm just starting with programming. My GQ4X gives two beeps when connected to the usb cable. It is normal? How to know if it is GQ4x or GQ4x4? Since you recommend me to install the v3.0 drivers for the GQ4x4 and I am convinced that I have 4x but now I am confused. Thank you again.

Two beeps is normal for the GQ-4X4.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

elbronco

Argentina
26 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:04:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hardware detected!
Revision: GQ-4x4 1.0

Driver 1.2.3.10
Software Re. 7.0

Ok está funcionando después de tantos intentos.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

elbronco

Argentina
26 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

I really appreciate your answers. I will continue to try and learn this new world for me. I am glad to know that they are on that side with any concern that comes to the user of GQ. Greetings and good year.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2018 :  04:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hardware detected!
Revision: GQ-4x4 1.0

Driver 1.2.3.10
Software Re. 7.0

Ok está funcionando después de tantos intentos.

Bien, me alegra ver que funciona.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

anniel

2531 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2018 :  04:50:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by anniel

quote:

I really appreciate your answers. I will continue to try and learn this new world for me. I am glad to know that they are on that side with any concern that comes to the user of GQ. Greetings and good year.

Thank you and have a great year.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000