MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 True USB Willem Programmer (GQ-2X,3X,4X & GQ-4x4)
 Reduce mileage with GQ-4X
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

helderchissano

Mozambique
14 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  04:54:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friend I wonder if there is a manual that explains how to use the GQ-4X to reduce mileage vehicles that use chips like 93c46 because I bought this stuff because I saw that had this option to reduce the mileage of a car would appreciate help because I bought it because of mileage.
Reply #1

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  08:56:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The GQ-4X programmer works like dummy. It only do the job read the data out of the chip and write the data into the chip. so, you need to understand the 93c46 data format once you read it out by GQ-4X, and then you change the data and then let GQ-4X write the data back into the chip. There is no manual for how to change the mileage. But there is a topic talk about how to remove the chip from the PCB.

http://www.mcumall.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2849
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

M1DJF

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  05:52:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
You will need to learn to work with bin and hex files and understand them as programmer will program what you tell it to program.
If you search the net more info is available but you will need to do some home work as no one will give it to you on a plate.

If you can't do it don't screw it leave it as you find it.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

osvaldo

Argentina
148 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2011 :  21:04:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You what that response is to modify the cuentaquilómetros of self that is done with a soft for that. Such a soft does is give you a chart on the PC of each part of the dashboard of a vehicle and it is this chart tells you what res you who do, the program modifies the data in memory that has the tableA if you got any questions ask me or add me to MSN from now thanks

osvaldo tecnico
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

helderchissano

Mozambique
14 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  04:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friend I wonder if there is a manual that explains how to use the GQ-4X to reduce mileage vehicles that use chips like 93c46 because I bought this stuff because I saw that had this option to reduce the mileage of a car would appreciate help because I bought it because of mileage.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

ZLM

2937 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2011 :  09:23:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MCUamll does not provide those information. You need to find this information from somewhere else.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Snitz Forums 2000